Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mini Drug Store Make-Up Haul and Swatches


Well hello lovely readers!

     I woke up this morning to over 100 page views from just last night! That was quite the shock to me, as this blog has been up for less than 24 hours. For real, guys. That was a totally awesome thing to log into today!
    Today, I really wanted to post a video of my e.l.f. haul, but it has yet to come in the mail. Womp womp. Hopefully tomorrow it will be here and I can have the video up for you guys on here and my new YouTube channel by Friday. Instead, on my trip to Walmart, I picked up a few products that I had coupons for and a few things that I've seen a few of my favorite YouTube Beauty Gurus use. I'm excited about a few, and not so excited about the others. Let's get started! *This is NOT a review! Review to come later.
     The items I picked up were Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam, Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse, Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick (x2), and Hard Candy Glamoflauge. Here's what they look like and the swatches:

e1 (1 of 1) - Copy e2 (1 of 1) - Copy
Kate Moss for Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in color "06."

e4 (1 of 1) - Copy
Kate Moss for Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in color "109."
b_018
The top is 06, a BEAUTIFUL bright pink color. Can you say Barbie?! The bottom is 109, a super pretty coraly, pinkish, brown. I'm so excited to start wearing these! I would highly recommend both of these colors, as far as a good pigmented lipstick goes. I know they look shimmery, but that's only my flash.
e5 (1 of 1) - Copy
Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer and concealer stick in color "Light."

b_017
I LOVE these. I love the consistency of the cream and the pencil. The cream is thick and they both seem super blendable.

b_009 - Copy
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam in color "Classic Ivory."

b_013
I haven't put this on my face yet, but just from the swatch, I absolutely hate it. It's so orange and very watery. This was half of a pump and it covered almost half of my arm. It just kept blending out! Not a fan.

b_011 - Copy
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in color "Classic Ivory."

b_016
Sorry about my hairy hand. :/ I really like the texture of this but I'm not too sure if the color will be too orange on my face. I'll definitely post a review about this one!


     Well, that's all from my mini drug store haul. If you like, I could post an actual review on some of the products and show you exactly what they look like on my face. Just from the swatches, I'm happy with 4 out of 5 things that I purchased today! I'd say that's a win.
     I'll be working on my video on my e.l.f. haul as SOON as it comes in, which *fingers crossed* will be tomorrow. I'll post this video on my YouTube channel as well as here. PLEASE check back in a few days to watch because I am SUCH an e.l.f. fanatic!
     It's dinner time with the hubs, so it's time for me to clock out. Have a wonderful night, ladies!

XOXO,

Megan





No comments:

Post a Comment