Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Military Homecoming: Sasha & Greg

   Yesterday, I had the pleasure of photographing my first homecoming here in Italy. Doing this was such a rewarding experience. Being able to witness two people see each other for the first time in almost 9 months is such a special thing. It's even more special when it's a soldier coming home to his family after fighting a long, hard battle.
e5 (1 of 1)
 
   Today, I just wanted to share a few photos from the experience. I hope you all enjoy, and Sasha, congratulations, again. He's home safe with you, and he won't have to leave again for a very long time. You made it through all of this, and you should be so proud of yourself! <3


e1 (1 of 1) e3 (1 of 1) e2 (1 of 1) e4 (1 of 1)

   I hope you all enjoyed the photos. Now, the husband and I are off to the Centro for St. Patty's Day!

   XOXO,

   Megan

1 comment:

  1. Aw they are really sweet <3
    You captured some really moving moments :)

    p.s Love your blog, those recipes look so great! :p
    xx

    ReplyDelete