Thursday, April 11, 2013

FOTD: Thursday, April 11

It's a rather gloomy day here in Italy. Imagine that. I am stuck at home waiting for the housing department to deliver my washmachine. And thank God that is finally happening! I haven't been able to do laundry in almost a month. My supply is running a bit low. I have a photography class tonight at 5, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make it unless these guys deliver my appliance soon. Being that it's in the Army's hands, they probably won't show up until midnight. That's just how they work.
So, anyways, that's my day. Nothing too special. At all. I decided instead of being a complete and total shit bag that I'd get up and shower. That of course led to me doing my make-up, and that of course led me to a huge mess that I just have no desire to clean up. I also wasn't planning on blogging today, hence the really horrible Instagram pictures. But hey, at least I got something up.


Today's look is nothing special. Little bit of cat eye, little bit of contouring. I did discover a new trick to enhancing my cat eye. I'm sure most of you already know this, but incase you didnt, here it is: When applying your mascara after drawing on your cat eye, bring the wand out towards the wing, not up. It really helps to enchance and thicken the cat eye. It also helps make your wing look a bit more precise. 

I'm just curious, does your floor/desk/make-up area look anywhere near this bad after putting on your face? I just have a problem with staying neat and organized whilst applying my make-up. 

I hope that wherever you are, the sun is shining more brightly than it is here. 


2 comments:

  1. For me its my desk that looks like that... Or worse if I'm doing my hair too!

    Though I have two rather naughty kittens that will run off with whatever they can get their paws on if I leave it out so that gives me the motivation to put it away (most of the time...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My puppy will be here in Italy with me in a few months and I'll definitely have to put everything away then! I really want a desk soon, I've just got to find one thats reasonably priced!

      Delete