Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Possible Collab!

After watching countless YouTube Beauty Guru videos, I've decided I wanted to try a little something out. If you watch guru videos, I'm sure you've heard about collab channels. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, let me explain:
A collab channel, or in this case blog, is where a group of beauty gurus get together and each week they have a topic to discuss and hey each contribute their own video for the weeks' topic. It is a great way to gain a following and to just connect with other girls! 
*disclaimer: I know I'm not the first to come up with this, so by no means am I trying to steal someones idea. 

I was thinking about doing something similar with two other girls, starting in May. I was hoping to have a weekly topic and from there, do "guest posts" on each others' blogs. The reason I am calling this a collab and not just asking for guest bloggers is because I would like to keep the same two girls for an entire month.
 ***I am only asking for two other girls to do this with, because I feel like more than two guest posts a week is a little much.***
I would hope to have every Tuesday and Thursday dedicated to the collab posts. I think this would just be a really awesome way to make blogging friends, help to build our followings, and maybe even give us insight to some really awesome beauty products! I think the last is the one that I'd be most excited about!
If you're at all interested please e-mail me at armywifestylelife@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment