Monday, April 15, 2013

Quick Check In

Well, it's been a long, busy weekend. But a great one! I'll be back tomorrow with full posts, but in the meantime, I had to share my excitement on a few things with you all.
Last night, I saw that Ulta was having a buy one, get one 1/2 off sale on the Real Techniques brushes. After much frustration with their website, I finally gave up on trying to order them. You can only imagine how sad I was. This morning, I remembered that my mom lived super close to one in her PA town, so I asked her to pretty please head over and see if the sale was going on in store. It was, and she picked me up two sets! I am so excited!!! I've been trying to get my hands on these brushes for the past three months! I'll have these bad babies next week. I can't wait. 


                            Untitled #5

On Wednesday or Thursday I got an e-mail from Sephora announcing 50% off for their Beauty Insiders. So this girl snatched up the Naked 2 Palette as fast as she could. Once again, you can only imagine my excitement. 
You all responded very well to my e.l.f. haul and wanted me to swatch/review a few things, so definitely look out for that this week! And I have something super amazing to talk to you guys about as soon as it comes in! I'm sure you all have heard about it, but if not, hold on to your seats! I'll change the way you shop online! 

Have an awesome night, ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment