Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May Favorites

Just like every other month that has come and gone, May flew by just the same. And just like all the others, this month I had many a favorite! I also acquired way more products than one could possibly neeed, but eh, yolo, right? Now, while I go bask in shame for my use of yolo, here's last month's favorites!

 Back to front, left to right: Benefit The Bronze of Champions kit, Coach Poppy Perfume Clinique Moisture Surge, KIKO Brow Gel, Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick in Athens, e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer, e.l.f. Powder Brush, Real Techniqus Buffing, Contour, Crease, and All Over Shadow Brush.

If you read my blog at all, you know that I love the benefit kits. I'm sure I've talked about this one before, but I couldn't resist talking about it some more. I use the Hoola bronzer and the Whatt's Up highlight almost every day. These little kits pack in a lot of product, and I would definitely say that they are a much better value than the full size. If you don't know, Benefit is NOT stingy with the amount of product you recieve. In fact, I'm sure one could never possibly use up all of one of their boxed powders in an entire lifetime. That's why these "try it" kits are so amazing. For around $30, you get to try a lot and they will definitely last you a very long time. 
My e.l.f. concealer really isn't that big of a deal. It's a good concealer, especailly for $3, but of course there are better. I'm just trying to use all of this one up before I go to my higher end concealers. This one definitely get's the job done. If you're in need of a decent concealer on the cheap, this would probably be the one I would suggest most! The palette comes with four shades, so you can mix them together to get your perfect match. It's a pretty handy palette to have, I must say!

Last year for my high school graduation, my grandmother bought me this amazing perfume. It is probably one of the best gifts I have ever recieved. While you all know I love my Daisy, as far as scents go, this one is my favorite. Daisy is just my "favorite" because it's perfect for every day and I don't feel like I have to ration it out as much. This perfume is really good mix of sweet fruits and florals. I'm not even going to try to get any more in depth than that. It's really just the most amazing smelling thing ever.
My Moisture Surge is  new purchase, but it's not something that I'm exactly new to. I've been using this product off and on for probably the past three or four years. I've been having drier than normal skin lately, and my regular Neutragena moisturizer wasn't doing the trick. Moisture Surge is a pretty expensive product, I'm not going to lie. But like Benefit product, this one goes a long way! I'm talking a little dab on one finger will do more than enough for your entire face and neck. 


I have had this Buxom lipstick for well over a year and it has held its own as my number one favorite. It's the perfect coral color.  I actually have another in the color Milan that I love as well. It's more of a natural, my-lips-but-better. These lipsticks tingle on your lips, as they have a small amount of plumper in them. These lipsticks also last, and last, and last. I don't feel like these products are talked about enough, an they definitely should be! 
If you saw my last post about KIKO, you saw this product. It's nothing very special, but at the moment it's the only brow gel that I have. So that's that. 

And last but not least, we have my favorite brushes of the month, erm, ever! As you know, I, just like every other beauty obsessed blogger, am head over heels in love with my Real Techniques brushes. The application and coverage is always perfect and flawless. I use them every day and I don't foresee myself using any others until these fall to bits. 
My other favorite brush is the e.l.f. powder brush. I am sure that If I had the RT version, I would never use this one, but I can't complain. This brush is super soft and fluffy. It's perfect for applying powder to set your foundation. 

Well, that's all I have for you guys this month! What products were your favorites? Any thoughts on mine? 

P.S-I'm trying to work up the nerve to start doing outfit posts. I use to have a style blog, but those days are loooong gone. My style has drastically changed since then. Definitely in a good way! Just getting infront of the camera is not something that I enjoy doing. 
P.S.S- I am planning a giveaway soon! Well, as soon as I reach 100 followers on GCF. Spread the word, ladies, because what I have planned is pretty exciting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment