Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Goodies From Beauty Moxie

 Hey ladies! 

I am so sorry for my lack of posts here lately, but life has had me busy in other areas. What can ya do?
Today, I wanted to share with you a few new products that my friend Kristen from Beauty Moxie so kindly sent to me from the States! I am sure most of you have already heard tons about these products, but it's my first time ever trying them and I am super excited!


The first thing she sent me was a lipstick from the Maybelline Vivids collection in Shocking Coral. I'm just...ah! In love doesn't even begin to describe my feelings for this lipstick! I have never tried Maybelline lipsticks before, and I have to say that I may be hooked. The formula is so rich and creamy and the color is just to die for. It really makes me feel like a Barbie!


The next two things that she sent were eye products. She sent me the Revlon Lash Potion mascara, which had me squealing like a little girl because I have wanted this since I first saw the Emma Stone ads in Glamour. I knew it wasn't going to make my lashes look quite that dramatic, but I still wanted to try it! It claims to be a lengthening+volumizing mascara, and while I find that the volume is quite normal (definitely doesn't beat the Rocket) the length is CRAZY! My lashes doubled in length when using this mascara. I am so so so so in love! THANK YOU, KRISTEN!
She also included one of the Color Tattoos in Bad To The Bronze, which I absolutely love! I am getting a bit lazy as far as eye makeup goes, so this product will be great for me! To use, I just applied with my fingers at the outer corner of my lids and blended towards the inner corner. It looked like I had actually spent a good amount of time blending and shading, when really it took two seconds. 

I am so beyond excited for all of my new goodies! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kristen! I hope you love everything I've sent you! 

Have any of you ladies tried any of these awesome products? What did you think?

Have a lovely weekend! 













3 comments:

  1. So glad you love everything!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing things! Bad to the Bronze and Shocking Coral are two of my favourite makeup items ever.

    ReplyDelete