Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekly Wants #1

Well hi! 

Tonight I'm coming at you with this weeks most wanted. Over the past week there's been a few products that I've been seriously lusting after. The packaging, the hype, everything. I need these beauties!

February Wish List

I've had the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and Better Than Sex Mascara in my Sephora cart for far too long now. All of the swatches and reviews of the palette are truly killing me. And the Better Than Sex mascara? I have samples that I'm almost out of and this mascara is something that I cannot live without. If you haven't tried it, you should. Like, yesterday. 
I'm currently eyeing three blushes. Two are from the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush collection, and the other is from MAC's A Fantasy of Flowers collection. All three are beautiful and perfect for the upcoming Spring/ Summer season. I haven't been able to get my hands on the Ambient Lighting powders just yet, as I've been a little hesitant on spending the money. I'm seriously considering these blushes though. 
Lastly, I'm really wanting to pick up a few of NYX's new butter glosses. I just recently picked up two shades and I love them! I really want to get a few of the darker and brighter shades, like the ones pictured. 

Well, that's all for this week's wants! I hope you enjoyed it! I'm hoping to start back at blogging more often, so these should become more regular and you all will be seeing much more of me! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment