Thursday, March 27, 2014

March Ipsy Bag

Hey hey! 

Back in January I decided it was time to subscribe to my first subscription service. After reading reviews, watching videos, and scouring the sites, I chose Ipsy. At $10 a month, you get a plethora of beauty items, ranging from deluxe samples to full size! Ya read right, full size products for only $10 a month! Each month you get 4-6 items to try out, that are picked out just for you, based on the quiz you took at sign up.

January was a decent month, containing mostly skin care items to pump that "new year, new you" feel. February was all makeup for me, which I loved! This month, I received fewer items (only four) but all but one item was full size, so I really can't complain too much. 


This month I received a nicely sized sample of Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in the shade Get Ready, NYX eyeshadow trio in No Tan Lines Allowed, Chella Eyeliner Pen in Indigo Blue, and the Pixi Beauty Brightening Flawless Beauty Primer.

*I'm the worst at photographing swatches.*

I really love everything in this month's bag, minus the highlight shade in the trio, as it's barely noticeable *see above.  But all in all, it was a great month for Ipsy! The lipstick and eyeliner are great and highly pigmented, and the shadows are smooth and creamy! I can't wait to put everything to good use in the coming months! I know the brightening primer will be especially great under a lightweight foundation during the summer for an added glow. 

What did you receive in your March Ipsy bag? Let me know your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment