Wednesday, August 13, 2014

July Favorites


  July was an incredibly busy month for me, and because of that it was rather simple in the makeup department. My husband was visiting home in Louisiana the first part of the month, we traveled to South Carolina for a bit, and then the last couple of weeks was spent getting everything packed and ready to move back to the good ol' Italy. 
  I realize I'm a bit late on posting my July favorites, but hey, better late than never! The few times that I have worn makeup/done my hair this month, I was trying out a few new products, instead of sticking to my old favorites. Most of these have squeezed their way into that position though. :)


       For makeup, I've been repeatedly picking up the same few items all month. I am currently dying over the Lorac Pro 2 (no, seriously, I'm dead.)  It's so beautiful and the shades are all super smooth, pigmented, and buttery. I can't stop using it! As far as my face goes, I've been pretty basic. I slap on a BB cream of some sort, my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, the Balm Down Boy blush, and the Balm Mary Lou-Manizer highlighter. The blush is a pale, natural pink shade that gives the perfect everyday flush of color. The Mary Lou-Manizer highlighter is a must for that summer glow, err, sparkle. I'm one who likes to be highlighted, and this definitely does the trick. If your goal is to look like a Cullen, this is the product for you. All jokes aside, it's a beautiful product! For eyes, I've fallen head over heels for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. It really gives you the most va-va-voom lashes ever! The bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Hypnotic has been my go to. Can you possibly get better than a holographic lipgloss? Didn't think so.
    This month I got a major haircut, which has put my hair in the best condition ever. To keep up my super soft locks, I've been using the Healthy Sexy Hair Argan Oil every day. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, without leaving any greasiness behind. I've also jumped on the Macadamia hair mask bandwagon. It's safe to say I'm never going back. No hair mask has ever left my hair feeling so heavenly in my life. This is definitely a forever staple for me! I was also lucky enough to pick this one up at Marshall's for $9.99! Score!
   I hope you enjoyed my favorites! What products could you not get enough of? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment